- Amputation of an extremity, under the musculoskeletal system listings (1.00).
- Diabetic retinopathy, under the special senses and speech listings (2.00).
- Hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure, under the cardiovascular system listings (4.00).
- Gastroparesis and ischemic bowel disease (intestinal necrosis), under the digestive system listings (5.00).
- Diabetic nephropathy, under the genitourinary impairments listings (6.00).
- Slow-healing bacterial and fungal infections, under the skin disorders listings (8.00).
- Diabetic neuropathy, under the neurological listings (11.00).
- Cognitive impairments, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders, under the mental disorders listings (12.00).
Because you are disabled.
File for disability benefits.
Appeal your case.
How you presented your initial application was the best you could do at that time given what you knew and were told.
But, if you were not successful, appeal (1) because you are disabled and (2) because you can improve on your presentation.