- "We will not start or complete any current medical continuing disability reviews. If you have a medical continuing disability review pending, please do not request medical information from your doctors at this time. We will follow up with you for any medical evidence once the COVID-19 public health emergency subsides.
- "Where possible, we are suspending our processing and collection of overpayments.
- "We are not conducting organization or individual representative payee accountings.
- "We will not be able to process a third party requests for information, except from appointed representatives and representative payees
- "We will not process any Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests."
Because you are disabled.
File for disability benefits.
Appeal your case.
How you presented your initial application was the best you could do at that time given what you knew and were told.
But, if you were not successful, appeal (1) because you are disabled and (2) because you can improve on your presentation.